Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Prayer vibes, pride and dozing in the sun..

Back to Normal... Flashback: Sunday, January 7th

  1. Papa joins us - mum, Jui and me, for our evening prayers and the entire ritual takes on a whole new meaning for me. As we solemnly say our prayers, his deeper tones mingle with our softer ones and the vibes that reach me bring me a strange peace and comfort. Isn't that what prayer is all about?
  2. Nikhil shows us his photographs from the valley where he's posted by the Indian Army. The pictures and his accompanying commentry are an eyeopener to us civilians, who take the comforts of daily life so much for granted. Looking at my handsome brother in army fatigues, in full commando gear, with his AK47s and snipers, I can only half imagine the dangerous and adventurous life he leads, patrolling the jungles at night, tracking down militants and risking his life every single day. I'm over-awed and immensely proud of being his sister...
  3. I simply love sitting on the swing in the balcony in the afternoon, soaking up the warmth of the sun, half-dozing...

No comments: