Sunday, October 28, 2007

Indulgence, being 'nice' and deciding

  1. It is a day of indulgence - we lunch at Chhaya, our favourite Paratha place in Pimpri, where we haven't been since I moved to KP... The onion parathas are just as good as ever, and are made all the more sinful by the butter melting on them... I hog! And then at night, I give in to tempation again and have a blueberry cheese cake at Sweet Chariot. Every bite is a mouthful of heaven...
  2. I'm cross, and to make up with me, Shenoy tells me, "Uh... nice shoes." I almost forget I'm cross till the time he points out that I never really can stay cross for a long time!
  3. The feeling of relief on reaching a conclusion and a decision. The uncertainty has been banished and now action can be taken. Its quite liberating...

No comments: