Monday, October 01, 2007

Temple bells, getting crafty and friend

  1. At a distance, hearing the temple-bells ring. I like the clear resounding quality in their notes.
  2. Shenoy and I discover a very quaint and charming shop called 'Hobby Ideas'. True to it's name, it stocks all sorts of art material and craft and DIY stuff. Its a cheerful and lively place and everything's so tempting. The prices are a little on the higher side, but the pretty stuff has me drooling. I'm saved from spending my money ('coz I know, I'll just buy the stuff and never really use it) because the electricity goes off and the shop does not have a back-up generator!
  3. I think Shenoy understands that I'm feeling low and is nice to me in his own way. He even drops me home, in spite of him having stated quite firmly that he isn't going to... :-)

No comments: