Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hitting the high road, li'l bro and I can do it

  1. A car, two chilled out people and a highway that stretches ahead. Off we zoom, Ro and I, sometimes singing, sometimes talking... we're in no hurry to get home, so we take our time, taking small detours to click pictures, to see an old fort on the way, to have chai at a roadside dhaba... it's a good way to be...
  2. As a younger brother, Ro is good company - he's chilled out, practical, looooves to eat, is always ready for some fun and adventure and you can rely on him. What I like the most about him is the fact he doesn't come with a 'handle with care' tag attached, so he's a zero stress person to have around... not to mention his vast capacity for nonstop nonsense! I hardly feel the 6 year age gap to be a barrier in having fun...
  3. The enormous feeling of confidence that comes along with completing a long road-trip (approx 550 kms)... I no longer doubt my ability to handle my car... and the car is wonderful - it gives an unexpectedly high mileage on the highway.

No comments: