Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Short personal quest, music, me

  1. Today I discovered something very weird about myself. I was a bit on the low side from the past few days and I kept thinking that it is a result of work not progressing at the pace I would want it to. But, it turns out that it is because of the fact - I was a little low on my creativity or rather new idea quotient. I didn't have a better way to do things or couldn't find anything wrong in the way things were happening around me. Whoa! Will I have to nurture my creativity, not because I want it, but because I need it? I am a bit confused about this - should I be scared?, or people around me need to be scared?, or should I be happy that I have a strong feedback mechanism? or should I just conclude that I am too impatient... Oh wait a minute ...yeah ... I forgot I am impatient. And with that, I end my short personal quest... there is nothing wrong with me :)
  2. When the left brain fails, the right one finds a way :)
  3. Coldplay!

No comments: