Monday, July 20, 2009

Fixed, nervous too and the real first prize

  1. The office is too cold. But one call to the maintenance room fixes it and I'm no longer shivering.
  2. A confession of nervousness from someone.
  3. I had sent pictures of the T shirt I painted for the contest to my parents a few days back, but not being very regular in checking their email, they only see it yesterday. Mom calls up to tell me its very good - "I never knew you had so much hidden talent! I hope you will keep painting something or the other now that you have discovered it." But the real surprise is Papa calling up a few hours later to tell me he like the Tee. "The eyes have come out well. The nose - not so much..." The T shirt got me a third prize, but these two appreciations today more than made up for the loss of the first prize. Take a look.


3 comments:

Clare said...

Wow -- that's amazing! What a beautiful tribute. Well done on your achievement.

Rashmi said...

Thank you :-)

Rahul said...

It's very gud painting.......keep it up...Always try to spend sometime for this hobby.....