Thursday, July 23, 2009

Short and sweet, Simplicity and Mission Impossible accomplished

  1. On a boring, listless day, there's something to tide me over - a marvellous collection of short stories by the masters like Saki, Chekov, Munro, Oscar Wilde and so on. My sincere gratitude to the author of Short stories that I can't forget.
  2. One thing leads to another and I find myself engrossed in these designs by Blanca Gomez. Their simplicity is charming and more than a once, they bring forth a chuckle.
  3. It has taken me ages to get this simple task done, but I've done it today. I have bought a new set of track pants to wear for aerobics. I admit it sounds a little ridiculous, but finding the right fit in the material at the right price is ridiculously difficult. But I was lucky today! The Happiness Sale has begun at Pune Central and I can't wait to go back for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://drawn.ca/
Is a good resource for illustration :) I am sure you would love it.

Btw, when are you shifting to Wordpress?

Rashmi said...

It looks nice - definitely calls for some leisurely exploration.

Wordpress... ummm... I don't think I'm planning to shift. I don't see any need to!