Monday, June 04, 2007

Donkey, just what I wanted and day justified

  1. Donkey. Tanmoy gets a Happy Meal at MacDonalds, just so I can have the toy Donkey. Donkey creates a riot in office today (he now proudly occupies a place on my desk). with his 'Are we there yet?' when his tail is pulled! He's adorable...
  2. In Mumbai, George goes all the way to Dharavi, after battling a huge traffic monster, and buys me a maroon (not red, he rues) wallet that I had requested him to get for me, since I was unable to find one I liked, here in Pune. He assures me, the notes won't get folded when I put them in it :-)... just like I wanted.. Thanks dude!
  3. Sunsets. Just watching one makes a day worth living, and I want the next day to come fast, just so that it speeds by and it's time yet again for a sunset... I'm overwhelmed each day by the hither to unrevealed beauty that each evening's sky offers me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi

There is going to be a Blogcamp in India on 16th of June. Around 250 bloggers will be taking part in the event.

This is what they say on their blog: "The way unconferences work is that, you don't have an agenda, rather we will put up a white board, where participants will themselves add the topics they are interested to speak upon. Depending upon the number of speakers we will go for multiple threads. There will be some intense discussions, we will have a lot of fun and yes there will be blogging, video blogging, photo blogging, podcasting ... everything under the blogger sun."

The registrations have started. We are planning to have 250 participants from all over the country. There are some people taking part virtually, using youtube, slideshare, skype etc. if you are interested please add your name to the wiki.

Check the:
wiki: http://barcamp.org/BlogCampPune
official blog: http://www.blogcamppune.blogspot.com/