Sunday, June 17, 2007

Get pampered, long due and hidden treasure...

  1. Getting a facial done. Its just so luxurious and so relaxing... All I have to do is lie with my eyes closed and shut down thought. Deft hands massage my face, neck and shoulders. It's pure pleasure...
  2. Sharma brings the package that mom has sent. In it, arrives a saree which I'm to wear to Anish's wedding tomorrow... It's one of those I'd bought in prepartion for something else, months ago, but never had a chance to wear. I'm glad I can finally wear it.
  3. Tanmoy and I go on a long drive, and he takes me to a quiet nd secluded place that he'd discovered while in college. We park the bike and walk a little and unexpectedly (for me) there's a peaceful little lake lying hidden there. For more than an hour, we sit there on rocks, sometimes talking, at other times watching the play of the clouds and the stars and the ever so gentle ripples on the water. The breeze is cool. There's something brilliant and exciting about suddenly going to a place that you never dreamed existed...

No comments: