Thursday, June 07, 2007

Progress report, fantasy and snaps

  1. Getting some totally unexpected appreciation for my progress in picking up my work, and that too in the weekly team meet. Personally I had been getting the feeling that I've been rather slow in the pst couple of months, so this little pat on the back is a definite boost!
  2. Kris remembers to bring a book he's promised to get for me - The Amulet of Samarkand. Its the first of the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud, and I look forward with some pleasure to many weeks of magic and fantasy...
  3. Seeing some really happy pictures of a very dear friend, who wishes to remain unnamed. The smiles are genuine, the joy enviable...

And of course, running through the day, has been the irrepressible excitement and anticipation for the Goa vacation... 48 hrs from now, we'll be on our way! Yeah!

2 comments:

an autumn leaf for all seasons said...

sweets...enjoy your vaca!! :-)

Drink cautiously. Don't binge. But definitely try the special one I have asked you to. You won't regret it :-)

Also, take as many pics of Goa as you can. I want to see Goa through your lens.

Manjiri said...

How was GOA?