Thursday, September 13, 2007

Impressed, Goa plans and EOD

  1. Dharana is on a fast - since last saturday, she has eaten nothing, and is surviving on boiled water. And she has resolved to continue with the fast till sunday. While I don't approve of such fasting, I must say I'm very very impressed by her will power, and by her attitude. When I'm hungry, I'm irritable. But Dharana seems to have lost none of her cheerful disposition, in spite of being so very tired and low on energy. Where did the baby of the team get such maturity from?
  2. Making plans about our imminent Goa trip with Mom and Dad. what clothes to take, which bags will be more convenient, what are the beached we'll visit... there's no end to the things we can discuss... we're all soooooooo excited, we're counting days...
  3. After a long day, sinking into bed is such a pleasure...

No comments: