Thursday, February 22, 2007

A day for some therapy... and bonus

Bonus: because its been such a good day - every thing has been beautiful, and I'm unable to restrict myself to a list of three!

  1. Staying at home on a working day. The feeling that everyone else is at work makes it all the more special..
  2. The cook turns up in the afternoon to find me at home and cooks me a hot lunch... I'm served hot, off-the-pan rotis... and with so much care... the simple home-cooked meal becomes a feast!
  3. I sit lazing in the easy chair in the balcony till I start nodding off... then I get into bed and catch an hour's shut eye...
  4. I make Tanmoy come with me for the evening show of 'Music and Lyrics'... its not his kind of a movie, but he doesn't crib (not too much anyway)... the movie is a little mushy, but nice, and I don't know about him, but I enjoy it, 'coz I'm in a laid-back, lazy mood, and don't want to watch a heavy movie anyway...
  5. We go to Naturals for an icecream after dinner... and sit there chatting happily, commenting on every single fat person who walks in... 'mean' is the theme for the night! ha ha!

At the end of the day, I feel rested and healed...

No comments: