Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Food, Old friends and house-keeping..

  1. Bringing my own lunch to office...
  2. Smita calls up. She's in India for a few days, and we exchange a lot of gossip. Old friends are such a comfort, even if you get to talk to them only once in a while... there's no need for pretense and they're no longer judging you... Smita's so excited to know that my company also works out of San Fransisco too, that she insists when they send me onsite, I should stay with her... this when there isn't the slightest plan of me travelling for work, and I already have a place to stay!
  3. I come home to find the flat clean, bed made, clothes washed and hung to dry and a full varan-bhat-bhaji-poli-koshimbir meal waiting for me... aaaaaah! After a long day at office, this is bliss! And the thought that this is now going to be a daily occurance drives away all the fatigue....

No comments: