Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy morning, wine chocolates and great cook...

  1. Hearing a very happy song - Dil Mein Jaagi Dhadkan Aisi - on a monday morning, enroute to office, on the radio.. When Sunidhi Chauhan sings it, she sounds just so very happy, that it's impossible for the lister to remain morose, even on a monday morning!
  2. Someone gets wine chocolates to office, and while I'm still hesitant to help myself, 'coz I'm still very new here, my neighbour has no such issues... and he offers me one. They're yum!
  3. The cook calls, and I'm half expecting her to say that she'll be taking a day off... instead, she tells me there are no tomatoes and onions at home, so I should leave some cash for her so that she can go buy them... I'm so happy to have found her! She's an awesome cook, keeps the house clean and is very proactive...

No comments: