Monday, August 13, 2007

In a shell, tiny looker and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

  1. I'm a little low today, so I take the opportunity to draw into myself and close the world out... Thankfully, there isn't much work. Sometimes, its good to be only with yourself and to heed no one...
  2. Harshal sends more pictures of his son Adi... boy! is he a cutie-pie or what! He looks like a very happy child, always smiling, and even in the pictures, I discern a twinkle in his eye... he's going to grow up to be a looker, that one!
  3. SaReGaMaPa - a reality music show on Zee Marathi... all the contestants are talented and well versed in music. Today's theme is NatyaSangeet - the Marathi equivalent of Opera, you might say. All the singers carry of the extremely difficult songs with much panache and their music is sweet to my tired ears...

No comments: