Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Student, horoscope and cosy

  1. My horoscope for the day tells me that this is a day for learning new things and acquiring knowledge. It indeed is.
  2. Gauri takes the effort to scan the horoscope from today's newspaper, and photoshops it, so that his horoscope for the day reads 'Rashmi will have a crush on you today.'... then with much glee he sends it to me... All this because I keep telling him I rejected him even before he had a chance to propose... and of course, he claims it was he who rejected me first, and not vice versa! He's got to be nuts!
  3. When I drive home in the evening, there's a definite chill in the air, and I'm glad to enter my cosy home and curl up in the bean bag for a while... I almost drift off to sleep, but rouse myself with some effort...

After a long time, a couple of new pics are up at Trigger Happy... Go look!

No comments: