Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blue, colourless and black

  1. As I drive out of the basement parking lot up the ramp that leads me to the road, the blue sky opens for me. It is the bluest of blues and its dotted with cotton candy clouds.
  2. Whenever there's isn't much of a crowd (and sometimes even when there is), I dwadle in the shower after gym. The hot water flowing down my body seems to somehow ease things and make it easier for me to face the remainder of the day.
  3. Sitting on a sheilded stone bench in the lawn downstairs, late in the evening. There's the most heavenly breeze blowing. It's just right - not too strong, not too cool, just perfect. And from my vantage point, I can see everyone who enters from the gate or walks about the courtyard, but I can remain hidden in my spot and no one will see me unless they really try.

No comments: