Monday, May 21, 2007

Narcissa, mission and oxygen



  1. Wearing my colourful and vibrant pashmina (?) stole... it's so soft and feels so luxuriant. Today I team it with a black top and black jeans. I could've spent hours preening myself in front of the mirror today, if I didn't have to go to work. Nevertheless, I do manage quick peeks into the mirror (read any reflecting surface) through out the day...

  2. Some pictures that I took on a colleagues camera have come out really well... I have a new mission now - photographing the reflections of clouds on the glass walls of the office buildings. And the good news is that the monsoons will soon be here, and I'll have all the clouds I want!

  3. Because I have a flat tyre, I have to come back home by bus. This means, I get 20 minutes which are absolutely mine in between gym and catching the bus. I use them to stroll around aimlessly breathing in the cool clean evening air. Magarpatta city is not called the oxygen zone for nothing...

No comments: