Saturday, May 12, 2007

Forgetting summer, little house in the prairie and Monty Python

  1. The cool summer nights in Pune... I go out for a walk after dinner, and the breeze is so cool. I'm reminded its summer only when I see two night watchmen licking away at ice cream cones! But at night, if I sleep by the window, I actually can forget its summer and get snug in my bed...
  2. The 'Little House in the Prairie' series by Laura Ingalls Wilder... These are books that I have read and loved as I child and as I read 'Farmer Boy' now, I'm once again taken back into a different world, one that us city dwellers can only imagine. The simplicity of the life then is something I envy now!
  3. Manjiri introduces me to Monty Python. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Here is the first ever Monty Python video I've even watched! Its for keeps...

No comments: