Sunday, November 18, 2007

Simple pleasures, safe from temptations and ergonomics

  1. After many many days, I sleep in on a sunday morning. And for the first time this week, I get fresh hot home-cooked food. There are fewer pleasures in life that equal the satisfaction of eating a full, well cooked meal on a sunday afternoon.
  2. Going for a long walk in the chilly evening air, and popping into random shops, checking out stuff on a whim. I'm safe from any temptations, because I'm not carrying my wallet - just some change in my pocket, which won't get me anything, anyway.
  3. The hard keyboard has been replaced by one with soft keys... typing is a pleasure once more - my fingers no longer hurt when I use the home PC.

1 comment:

Steve Stack said...

Hey Rashmi, thanks for popping over to my blog. It was great to read your comment.

Steve