Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finito, thriller and miss you..

  1. I come to office with a terrible headache, only to find plenty of work stacked up for me. I spend the first half of the day grumbling and accomplishing nothing. Then post lunch, I dig into work, and lo and behold, I'm done by the time it's 6!
  2. Exhausted, I sink into the bean bag and start surfing channels. Ek Hasina Thi is being aired, and it's just only started. It's 'inspired' by Sidney Sheldon's If Tomorrow Comes. But its been made well, and I enjoy the thriller - the transition of a naive trusting girl into a street smart, ruthless woman as a result of being cheated and sent to jail on false charges by her lover.
  3. A girl who had joined my previous company, fresh out of college, just a few months before I left, and whom I had mentored, calls me up to say that she misses me.

No comments: