Friday, July 20, 2007

Bride, Groom and photographer

  1. The long awaited wedding finally takes place. Meenal is now married. She makes a pretty bride...
  2. Anup's ever-ready smile, that's always lurking just below the surface, ready to pop out anytime a slight chance presents itself. He's got a great sense of humor too... one, that I hope will go a long way in making life a pleasant journey for the two of them...
  3. Because I'm always taking photographs, and because of my camera, the official photographer notices me, and strikes a conversation. He's more than happy to give me tips, and when I recollect some of the great pictures he has taken at Manjiri's wedding, he obliges me with a few pics of me too! Needless to say, for once, my pictures have come out lovely! ALL it takes is a good photographer!

2 comments:

Manjiri said...

Where are the wedding photos? And the other photos too :)

Rashmi said...

I'll upload them soon... :-)