Thursday, July 26, 2007

Succombing, living it and the experience

  1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I finally give in to temptation and start reading it.
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Once I start reading it post lunch, I can think of nothing else. I drop pretense of work and plunge into the book shamelessly. I have to literally force myself to get up when its time to go home, and I immediately flop down with HP as soon as I reach home. Everything else is forgotten.
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. J K Rowling delivers. The book is mesmerizing and the plot well rendered. Most of the loose ends are tied up nicely... I think now that the whole story is out, a systematic revision starting from the Sorcerer's Stone down to Deathly Hallows must be undertaken...

No comments: