Friday, July 06, 2007

Cool n fresh, unexpected appreciation and misty weekend

  1. After being cooped up inside the house all day, the clean, cold evening air feels good on my face and in my lungs...
  2. Dharana tells me she likes my blog. I'm flattered - she usually never likes any reading I recommend!
  3. Looking forward to the weekend at Mahabaleshwar. The resort looks promising... and the weather's just perfect for this kind of a trip - some leisure, some sight seeing... I'm so looking forward to the jacuzzi at the resort, and also to the legendary mist that's supposed to be so thick in this season that one can't look beyond one's nose (that would be good, I'm thinking. I know a lot of people who don't need a mist to do that, and they generally look pretty happy with themselves!)

2 comments:

Manjiri said...

update your blog sometime...ekdam inactive zalis!

Rashmi said...

I really should... having no internet at home sucks... 'coz office somehow keeps me busy all day, and I don't get time to update any of my blogs...