Monday, February 25, 2008

Visitor, happiness on sale and on call

  1. Rashmi (the other one) lands up at my place in the afternoon. There's so much to talk! She's excited about the stuff life's made of... And of course, we decide to head for some shopping!
  2. The Happiness Sale!! I've never seen a sale so appropriately named! I finally find a pair of jeans (on sale!) that I can wear without baring half my bum... I also find the elusive brown top I've spent the entire winter hunting for - and on that I can pick up another one free (yay! for buy 1 get 1 free)... the shopping is rounded off with a pair of pretty silver sandals. Perfect.
  3. A happy happy chat with Tanmoy. He's making plans for spending his Sunday in NY and we're hunting for old Gurudutt songs together. Hurrah for Skype!

No comments: