Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wanderlust, tailor-made and warm

  1. Shenoy takes out some time and helps me plan the Karnataka trip. As the plan unfolds, it looks more and more exciting. We'll go from Pune to Gokarna, Murudeshwar, Maravante, Karkal, Kaup beach, Udupi, Mangalore and then back. All of this in 3 1/2 days! Whew!
  2. I find a tailor who'll hopefully stitch my salwar kameezes well. As I talk to him about the patterns and he takes measurements, I have this feeling that this man knows his business, and I'm satisfied. And I'll have two new dresses next thursday!
  3. Coming to a warm and cozy home from a bitingly cold night, and then taking a hot shower... warmth slowly fills me up and makes me drowsy

3 comments:

Manjiri said...

Next time you come to Karnataka, come to the South side...Bangalore, Kudremukh,Bandipur,Mysore etc...

Manjiri said...

Since you are in the north...do go to Hampi...it is magical...and so are Pattadakal and Badami...beautiful

Rashmi said...

Hmmm... There seems to be a lot to see in Karnataka.. and I now feel like I have very little time. I'd also wanted to go to Manipal... lets see... actually one whole day, we'll be busy in the wedding...