Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two ticks, splash and the God of words...

  1. I finally finish all the documentation for the car! whew! and for the travel... another whew!
  2. A mad pool side party which ends as every proper pool side party should - with some people jumping into the pool fully clothed, and the others cheering them on...
  3. Listening to Gulzar's songs... he's God! At the end of a mad day where I've run from pillar to post from morning till evening and then attended a boistrous and loud party, listening to his songs calms me down and puts me into a different mood altogether - quiet and somewhat whimsical. The imagery he creates with his lyrics touches something inside me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of which...i miss our evenings with farida khanoum :-)
a laidback aparna melting into a comfy beanbag, a relaxed rashmi with her eyes closed but mind open, something to munch after a tasty homecooked meal, khanoum's voice filling the air...and...
all of a sudden the junior gaikwads come stomping up the stairs!! :-)

Rashmi said...

:-) good times, those... and if I ever get my hands on those snoopy, pesky kids, they've had it!