Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's love, naturally in love and family time

  1. I told mom yesterday, that the lady who sold me her face cream told me that I absolutely must buy it.. "your mom will love you if you get this for her!"... Mom uses it in the night and then tells me in the morning "my skin feels nice... I love you..."
  2. The new Airtel ad with Madhavan and Vidya Balan in which the two play a couple who have to be in different cities for a while. The ad is very high on the awwww factor, they look so natural in love. Oh, and Madhavan looks like a dream...
  3. Watching 3 back to back episodes of 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass se Tez Hain??' (the hindi version of 'Are you smarter than a fifth grader?') with everyone... its a lazy afternoon, mom dozes off, and Papa, Jui and me keep watching Shahrukh pull everyone's leg. And since we're not a family that watches its television quietly, its a good way to spend a summer afternoon.

No comments: