Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Undeniable proof, becoming an artist and move it!

  1. Kris is getting nostalgic and he sends me a badly morphed photo of Stafford playing in a water logged street during last year's Mumbai floods. It is supposed to prove that Stafford bunked work and stayed at home to enjoy the rains.
  2. Tanmoy sends me a couple of magazines on photography with a colleague of his. The first phase of reading the magazines which is looking at the pictures, is currently going on... and along with that, I'm dreaming that one day (through some miracle) even I'll take pictures as good as these!
  3. I finally get off my bum and head to the gym. Of course I find that my stamina is much reduced, but right now, I'm just happy that I've been able to break the ice and haul myself up the treadmill.

No comments: