Friday, March 02, 2007

First goal, cows in jokes and express service...

  1. Successfully finishing the first task assigned to me. After two days of progress amounting to zilch, I'd started panicking, but finally finishing it restored my confidence that I'd survive in the new job...
  2. Watching Raju Shrivastav doing an act on the way cows behave in traffic... he's hilarious! He always chooses the most unusual topics for his jokes and has his audience rolling on the floor with mirth. Couldn't find this particular clip, but here's a good example.
  3. We go out to eat and get the most efficient service in a really really long time... the waiters are friendly and attentive, the food is brought without any appreciable delay, the ambience is pleasant and the food is decent. Sadly though, I now forget the name of the place...!

No comments: