Friday, March 23, 2007

Light weight, elder vs. younger and the pursuit of happyness

  1. I go to the gym feeling a little apprehensive, 'coz I'm going to be weight training after a gap of more than a couple of weeks. But its easy :-)
  2. Dipti and I have lunch arguing whether younger sisters are better or elder ones. She's the younger sibling, and I'm the elder one, and each of us has plenty of stories to tell about our respective sisters, to prove we're better than them... he he...
  3. Tanmoy suddenly makes plans for an evening movie and I literally have to rush to make it to the hall in time. I go straight from the gym, without even changing, but the movie is worth it - 'The Pursuit of Happyness'. (I'm the moviemaker's delight - they make movies to emotionally manipulate people, and I'm one person who's always ready to get emotionally involved in any story!)

No comments: