Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Water colours, massage and chill in the air

  1. Tried my hand at water colour painting after eons... took quite a bit of courage to touch brush to paper, 'coz my hand just wouldn't stay steady. But I finally did, and after a couple of hours, the end result was pleasantly surprising :-)... I just love the liquid, translucent quality of water colours on paper... they're so soft to the eye...
  2. Finally found the time and the inclination to listen to the CD of Pt. Rajan - Sajan Mishra's vocals.. Its a one hour recital of raga Jaijaiwanti, and all you need to do is dim the lights, sink into the bean bag, close your eyes and listen... and when you come out of the trance, you feel like someone's given your senses a massage...
  3. Its getting a little chilly... winter's coming... I love winters - your appetite is whetted, the air is crisp, and its nice to be in a warm bed..

No comments: