Thursday, January 18, 2007

Girl-talk, ID and setting up house

  1. Aparna calls up again and this time we talk for almost 50 mins! Its great yapping away about anything and everything... and we both realise how much we've missed the long talks we used to regularly have.
  2. I finally get my photo ID. It makes me feel less like an outsider in the new office.
  3. After dilly dallying for the past few days, I get started on setting up house. There's still much that remains to be done, and getting the kitchen in shape looks like a formidable task. I'm enjoying continuously having to come up with creative ideas to set things up as shelves are a luxury in this house! Also, I'm having to review my stuff and am finally throwing away things that I haven't used for a very long time.

No comments: