Thursday, January 31, 2008

God is pleased to be in love with you

There is always excitement to see something new in the old and relief to see something old in the new. In the end it is all the same and new.

1. Pretty and pleased

Sitting pretty and pleased, among regular bagels there is a plate of strawberry pastry . Not bad when you are thinking of getting over with the breakfast routine as soon as possible.

2. Soul searching

Thats what the objective of my new work is. Something excites me deep inside and tells me to jump and get going.

3. Shrugging off the Old skin

During a heart to heart chat between me and a big guy, I am told there is a lot of value I bring to the table, but this is the time to move on. It feels strange and I have to use all my acting skills to keep a straight face (and not to give away a smile) - as I am told to shrugg off my old skin and given a hand to climb up in the 'food chain'. The slate is clean and bigger, I am expected write a pleasant story with new things, new people and a new place.

4. Oh God!

I feel funny about the meaning of life and death. I write it down.

5. Young and infectious

Neil Young rules the evening today. He excites me enough to write another poem.

6. Harvest Moon

The rythem just doesn't get out of my mind। Addictive like hell. Was just fooling around with YouTube when I came across this awesome song. Has been such a long time since I heard this one. Its by Neil Young and wow what a song.

The YouTube has a decent live version of this song.

Live Neil Young



Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin
We could dream this night away.

But theres a full moon risin
Lets go dancin in the light
We know where the musics playin
Lets go out and feel the night.

Because Im still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because Im still in love with you
On this harvest moon.

When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.

But now its gettin late
And the moon is climbin high
I want to celebrate
See it shinin in your eye.

Because Im still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because Im still in love with you
On this harvest moon.





No comments: