Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Small wonder, I the likes and sue them!

  1. In one of the potted house plants at my work place, a small shoot has found its way above the soil, just beside the plant's main stem. I see it every time I go to the pantry for a cup of coffee. I somehow have missed checking on it since I came back from the weekend, and today when I see it again, I realize that the little thing has grown almost a couple of inches in four days.
  2. I call up Shenoy to check when he's getting back. Turns out he's having lunch with his fiancee. When I say a hello to her, she comes on the phone, and for the first time, in what I hope will be a long and fulfilling friendship, we talk. She has a lovely voice and seems like a very easy person to like. Shenoy, I the likes. I the approves.
  3. Poor Dharana is over-worked. No, this is not a good thing. But when I point out that making the baby of the team work so hard amounts to child labour, everyone agrees. We try to make a list of people who should be sued for perpetrating this crime.

And after many months of procrastination, I've finally posted on Rant Factory.

No comments: