Thursday, January 03, 2008

She wants cheese on a warm rainbow

A very cold and windy day yet again. My boss is finally back to work, so my responsibility reduces.

1. Spinacheese

Breakfast never tasted any better. Au Bon Pain, a lovely bakery near my work place. It is a french name meaning 'At the Place with the Good Bread'. Spinach and cheese croissant is yummy and warm.

2. All that she wants


It is very rare that i get out of office earlier than my other team members. Today I do that - on insistence of my roomie. He is leaving for India in some time and needs help to figure out perfumes, creams, sprays and I get to give him some expert advice...!! God save him! The ladies in the shop are a bit amused to see two men in formal jackets trying hard to figure out what women need. We actually tried on creams and all sorts of butters and splashes and sprays...and what not....God!!

3. Long and Wet!

A 40 min warm water bath before I climb into bed.

4. Shes Like A Rainbow

Most people in Europe see would identify with this song as an advertisement for Sony Bravia. A very catchy Piano tune from 1967.

This song is not one of the greatest songs sung by one of the greatest bands to have walked on this planet - Rolling Stones. It has had a share of controversy - ever since it was released.

The strings were arranged by John Paul jones - before he joined Led Zepplin and the 'la la la' in the background was sung by The Beatles. So quite a few great hands have worked on the song- in fact I would say one of the best hands ever!

It is just a simple sweet song. I couldn't get the official video - I wanted to see if The Beatles feature in it. But DON'T miss this video. I found a lot of random videos when I was searching on YouTube- mostly girls acting all pretty and 'plastic' nice. But, then I reached this one. I will not break the surprise - you go check it out. I loved it!

YouTube Video



She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

Have you seen her dressed in blue
See the sky in front of you
And her face is like a sail
Speck of white so fair and pale
Have you seen the lady fairer

She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

Have you seen her all in gold
Like a queen in days of old
She shoots colors all around
Like a sunset going down
Have you seen the lady fairer

She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

No comments: