Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Indifferently smooth and happy

A normal day at work. Didn't feel like doing much, but had to drag myself to do it.
1. hmmm ok ya whatever...

Thats how the enthusiasm was at work today, but even then I did manage to get something important done. So in the end - I don't feel all that bad. :)

2. Hot

On a harsh windy winter day- there is nothing better than to find a hot meal waiting for you. It is nothing special ...but the feel of hot food is just amazing...specially when you are so hungry...

3. Laxman Special
Laxman comes out on a tough day and plays a gem of an innings...and as usual it is as effortless as it can be... a treat to watch... a beautiful 100 ...he is awesome against the best team in the world... and he just loves Sydney - his third hundred in the ground... what a breather...

4. No Rain

A smooooooth song ... that's the only thing that comes to my mind... form a very talented band- Blind Melon... This is their most famous song I guess. The video along with the song - reminds me of a fulfilling lazy and happy sunday afternoon... lying around...the winds and temperature just perfect... had a good and tasty lunch ...feeling a little drowsy and taking small naps every now and then...



YouTube Video


All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain

And all I can do is just pour some tea for two

and speak my point of view

But it's not sane, It's not sane

I just want some one to say to me

I'll always be there when you wake

Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today

So stay with me and I'll have it made

And I don't understand why I sleep all day

And I start to complain that there's no rain

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake

And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape

escape......escape......escape......

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

ya don't like my point of view

ya think I'm insane

Its not sane......it's not sane

No comments: