Thursday, December 28, 2006

Accomplishment, rebuilding ties and grown-up little ones

  1. It takes a lot of effort and planning, but I get a lot of clearing up done and feel kinda proud of myself, for the planning I've been able to do for the next 20 days or so. There's still much ground left to be covered, but I've set the ball rollling in the right direction.
  2. I have a long chat with my cousin Babbu over the phone. A few years ago, a strain had developed between us, and we had gradually drifted apart. But that seems to be disappearing now, and its good to be able to talk easily with her. Also, it was great to know that she's started working at a school for special children and is enjoying it.
  3. Babbu's son Atharva, who's just 5 answers the telephone, and talks like a grown-up. Says to me "Rashu maushi, ek minute hold karna haan... main abhi mamma ko bulata hoon"! I'm quite impressed and am reminded of the fact that I haven't seen the kids (Atharva and his younger sister) for a very long time, but I'm glad that they haven't yet removed me from their little kiddie memories...

No comments: