Friday, December 29, 2006

Miss you, pleasure ride and gossip

  1. While cleaning up, the maid suddenly says, "I'm feeling so bad that you're going away... I've worked for you for so long, I feel sad." Her words were so unexpected and so heartfelt, that they touched my heart... she's served me well and taken good care of me through the last year or so, and I think I'll always compare any other maid I ever get with her.
  2. Dadu drives me home at night. The roads are smooth and there is no traffic so to speak of. And the car runs as smooth as butter. Its a pleasure.
  3. Rashmi, a colleague and a name-sake, who's currently in the US, comes online to chat with me when she hears that I've resigned. And we exchange plenty of gossip... the way we used to when she was still at offshore...

No comments: