Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gluttony, small expectations and reunion

  1. When I met Manjiri in the evening, we were both hungry, so we headed straight into the nearest McDonalds (which, very conveniently, was where we had planned to meet). After gobbling down a burger apeice, I looked at her and said, "I'm still hungry"... AND Manjiri says, "Thank God! So am I!"... so we headed to a sandwich and pasta place called Peppinos... where I had a corn sandwich and she had pasta... all amid giggles at our gluttony :-)
  2. Got a mail from a friend in the afternoon, telling me that he was going in to take an unplanned session, and wouldn't be available on phone for a while... Was quite amused to realise that he'd been expecting my call in the afternoon, and knew I'd fuss when he didn't answer it...
  3. Another school friend Anagha, who's actually been in Pune for quite a while now, but who I hadn't been able to meet yet, caught up with us while Manjiri and I were still at Peppinos... It was awesome meeting the girls. Both of them have been married for a year or so now, and I've only met them for the first time since they got married... It was quite interesting to note the changes in them... and we laughed a lot, happy to have met!

No comments: